And I thought I had avoided this me me that has been going around.
I’ve actually really enjoyed reading this one. Wonderful bloggers I read have shared amazing things, from the scary to the amusing and everything in between. And it’s not that I don’t want to share with all you lovely readers, it’s just that I don’t think I have ten interesting things to share. I think I must just be a boring person!
Anyway, you all know the idea…I’m supposed to share ten ‘honest’ revelatory things about myself and then pass it on.
Um… er… um…. well lets see.
1. I sang the lead in my grade 6 play – I was the Pied Piper of Hamlin and I thought I was ace, though according to the video I wasn’t that hot.
2. I support every women’s right to birth her baby at home, and I was even there at my lovely friend’s second homebirth which was amazing… but I’ve decided I don’t actually want to have a home birth myself.
3. I often wish our twins had been born separately.
4. I’m kind of pissed about being pregnant. Not because I don’t want to have another baby but because it isn’t the perfect time for us to have another baby. This baby will probably be born when we have half a house, no kitchen, and possibly no bathrooms, let alone enough bedrooms. And yet I know there are so many people out there who would love to be pregnant right now, who fight so hard to get and stay pregnant – some of these people are people who I dearly love…. so I feel horrible that I’m not really thrilled about this baby purely because of timing.
5. I’m lazy. Really Lazy. Lazy like ‘do I have to actually get out of bed to feed, change, comfort that child… surely they can manage for another hour or so’.
6. I am socially inept. I suck, truly ruley suck at meeting new people. I always think people won’t like me (even people who I’ve know for ages) so I tend to either embellish little bits about myself or hide bits, trying to be the most likeable person in any given situation.
7. I am a fabulous liar.. or maybe I just think I am.
8. um…. er…. um….see now I start to get stuck.
Lets just leave it there shall we? Before I am tempted to make up something…
Now people to tag… people to tag…bloggers who haven’t done this yet… um…. er…
I’m going to go with the following bloggers, but if you’ve already done it, or don’t feel like it, then I won’t be offended… blog well and prosper! And those reading, go check out these bloggers – they are good whether they do the Me Me or not!
Farmers Wife – have you seen the HUGE gorgeous deck on the house they are building?? Man I am soooo jealous!
Childhood 101 – check out her round up of 2009 for a great list of her top posts and ideas for the year!
Inner Pickle – because it’s always good to share with another gorgeous pickle
Two Little Banshees – She sews, and knits and crafts and has twins (plus one more) go take a peek!