Time for a few gratefuls….
This week I am thankful.
* I am thankful for blogging friends who knit gorgeous cardigans for my new boy! Thank you so much to the lovely Pixie who knitted the gorgeous cardigan Quatro is wearing in the above photo!
* I am thankful to be able to listen to my big girls read each night and watch them swell with pride as they master each new book.
* I am thankful for a baby who sleeps, even when he doesn’t.
* I am thankful for my Mum.
* I am thankful my children have an awesome father who can comfort his over tired, cranky, upset tummy baby for half an hour while I have a bath.
* I am thankful for all the lovely comments, congratulations and good wishes we’ve gotten from everyone at school this week as they’ve met our new boy.
* I am thankful for orange juice and wagon wheels.
* I am thankful for a Middle Boy who sits next to his baby brother and tells him about all the people who love him.
* I am thankful for my lovely OB who was on holidays when Quatro was born, but who rang me ‘just for a chat to see how you’re going’ the day he got back.
* I am thankful for our wood burning fire… it’s been brrrrr freezing around here this week!