|Orange and Cranberry Bread || || |
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
- 175 grams softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt
- the zest of one orange, or more if you like
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup of dried cranberries
- Pre-heat your over to around 160 degrees celcius. Grease and line a medium sized loaf tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar till light. Then add the eggs, one at a time, mixing each one in well.
- Add the orange juice, yoghurt, vanilla and orange zest and mix until well combined.
- Sift the flour into the mixture, stirring till is just combined.
- Add the cranberries and stir through.
- Pour the mixture into your loaf tin, and pop it in the oven for approximately 60-75 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
Recipe by picklebums.com at http://picklebums.com/2012/09/03/orange-and-cranberry-bread/