2012 Christmas Printables – Christmas Cupcake Toppers

December 21, 2012

christmas cupcake toppers

Yesterday was my big boy’s last day at kinder (preschool).

We made cupcakes for the party, chocolate ones, because that is his teacher’s favourite kind, according to Morgan.

The kids ate and played and Santa came riding on the back of the local fire truck, siren’s blazing, and now we are done.

Done with the parties and concerts and end of year events. Done with school for another year. Done with kinder for my big boy. I am even done with the shopping.

There’s nothing but a load of presents to wrap between me and Christmas.

cupcake toppers

But if you still have a Christmas party to bake for, these Christmas cupcake toppers we made for the preschool party might help you out.

All you need to do is print them (I use matte photo paper), cut around the outline provided, fold and glue or double sided tape them to tooth picks and you’re done.

christmas tree cupcake topper

You can download the pdf here here.

Happy baking!

Christmas cupcake toppers

Ann Weedman December 22, 2012 at 9:19 am

The user hosting this
content is out of bandwidth.

katef December 23, 2012 at 11:09 am

My apologies for the link error these printables were more popular than I expected!

Here’s a corrected link : http://picklebums.com/images/printables/picklebums_xmas2012_cupcake_toppers.pdf

Cindy Litwiler December 22, 2012 at 11:18 am

Would love to download these! They are just adorable.
When I try to download it says “Out of Bandwidth”. Is there another way to download them? Thank you for sharing them.

katef December 23, 2012 at 11:09 am

I’ve updated the link in the post but here is the correct link : http://picklebums.com/images/printables/picklebums_xmas2012_cupcake_toppers.pdf

Cindy Litwiler December 23, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Thank you so much. These are adorable and I’m sure will be a cute addition to our cupcakes. happy Holidays.

Nikki December 28, 2012 at 6:42 pm

Thanks for sharing these Kate. They were a hit on Christmas day!

Maxabella December 9, 2013 at 12:24 pm

With all the birthday toppers I’ve created, you would think I would have thought CHRISTMAS TOPPERS all on my ownsome, but that is not the case. These are TERRIFIC! x