Today I am going to the movies with my big boy. Just him and me.
He got a movie voucher for his birthday and he managed to do something difficult this week so we are off to see Despicable Me 2 to celebrate. It’s not often I get to go to the movies, let alone go somewhere with just one child, so I plan to enjoy every minute of it.
Here are some other things I’ve been enjoying this week…
1. Got Star Wars fans at your house? Then you need this post from No Time for Flash Cards.
2. One day I am going to get in my car and go for a drive, just me and my camera. These five exercises to improve your photography from Daily Digi has inspired me.
3. Whipped raspberry honey butter… need I say more?
4. I’ve been looking for recommendations for alphabet and site word ipad app and came across Best Apps For Kids. Love their Free App Fridays. If anyone has any great suggestions please let me know!
5. While we are talking about the alphabet, my kids love this set of free alphabet pattern block printables.
6. We’ve been making robot biscuits the super easy way… over at Kidspot Village Voices.
What six things are making you smile this week?