Picklebums is a blog about everyday life as a Mum in rural Australia. Among lighthearted personal posts there is a focus on activities for children, family food and recipes, gardening and parenting. I share insights, printables and resources with my readers and strive to create a strong sense of community.
Picklebums offers a limited number of side bar advertising, as well as accepted sponsored opportunities
Working with Picklebums will allow you to reach thousands of women who are already users of social media in a way that is meaningful to them. Picklebums can represent and share your brand with a loyal and engaged audience.
Picklebums is well suited to promote family friendly, child centred products as well as products related to printing, art and craft, and design, home and garden.
Items such as children’s clothing, books, educational toys, art and craft supplies, kitchen and home-wares, printers and printing supplies, and gardening related products all do well on Picklebums
Working With Picklebums
If your brand is a great fit for my audience we can work together in a variety of ways:
Content created on my blog, specifically for your brand that will engage my audience and share your message.
A banner image with personally written text and a link at the end of content that is a great fit for your brand.
A banner image with text and a link at the end of my weekly email newsletter.
Social media shout outs, including images, created to match your brand to my audience across a variety of platforms.
Well written articles (including images if needed) on topics such as parenting, early childhood education and development, tweens, crafts and more.
Consulting and Social Media Management
Do you need help setting up or running your blog, facebook page or pinterest account? I have 10+ years experience in social media and blogging to share.
Engaging sessions for events/conferences about blogging, blog design, social media, parenting and more.
If you are interested in any of the above options, or you have another brilliant idea and would like to work with me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not email asking to guest post on picklebums.
Since Picklebums is a personal blog I do not accept guest posts from brands or companies.
I occasionally run guest posts from other bloggers or writers, and will put out a call on my blog or facebook page when these opportunities arise – please do not email asking to guest post.
Picklebums chooses to support several charities.
I am a World Vision Australia Blog Ambassador and support World Vision both on and off my blog and with profits from my blogging work.
I also support Good Return and other charity and charity events, especially those relating to mothers and children, as they arise.
Please understand that I am simply not able to support every charity and good cause that contacts me.
Guidelines for Advertising, Reviews and Give-aways.
- All content that has been paid for, by money, product, or trade, with have a clear disclosure statement at the beginning of the post
- All links that have been paid for, by money, product, or trade, will be nofollow.
- Picklebums will only promote or review products/services that I feel fit with my blog’s style and audience.
- Picklebums is a personal blog; I don’t write about or recommend things I haven’t personally experienced. All review posts must include a product for me to try.
- All review items must be shipped to me free of charge and are not returnable unless special arrangements have been made prior to the item being sent.
- Sending me an item to review does not guarantee it will feature on my blog. If you would like to confirm a review/giveaway post or be featured in your own post please contact me for my sponsored post guidelines and costs.
- Give Aways and Competitions will be conducted within legal terms and guidelines and prizes will be shipped directly to the winners.
- Picklebums may use information or a press release provided by a client but Picklebums’ articles are always written in my own voice.
- I always offer my honest opinion – good, bad or indifferent, but will give clients a chance to work through any major problems or concerns before I publish.
- Clients may make factual changes to a blog post but the final say on tone, wording and content remains with the author.
- No discriminatory or offensive ads will be accepted.