Picklebums is a blog about everyday life as a Mum in rural Australia. Among lighthearted personal posts there is a focus on activities for children, family food and recipes, gardening and parenting. I share insights, printables and resources with my readers and strive to create a strong sense of community.
Picklebums offers a limited number of side bar advertising, as well as accepted sponsored opportunities
Working with Picklebums will allow you to reach thousands of women who are already users of social media in a way that is meaningful to them. Picklebums can represent and share your brand with a loyal and engaged audience.
Picklebums is well suited to promote family friendly, child centred products as well as products related to printing, art and craft, and design, home and garden.
Items such as children’s clothing, books, educational toys, art and craft supplies, kitchen and home-wares, printers and printing supplies, and gardening related products all do well on Picklebums
Working With Picklebums
If you would like more information about working with Picklebums, you can get in touch with my blog agency The Remarkables Group (TRG) here:
The Remarkables Group
Phone: +61 (0)2 8202 7535
Or feel free to email via my my contact form for rates and details on the following:
- Sponsored posts.
- Reviews and give-aways
- Ambassador programs
- Creating content for brand websites
- Hosting twitter parties
- Setting up and curating pinterest boards
- Consulting with brands on how best to use social media
- Speaking at events/conferences about blogging, blog design, social media, parenting and more
- And other unique opportunities tailored to fit your brand.
Advertise on Picklebums.
Picklebums currently offers limited private side bar ads.
No more than 3 100x300px ads sit mid range of my side bar and suit family friendly, child focused brands and services.
I can also offer graphic design services to create a suitable ad image or simple animation.
If you are interested in a side bar ad please contact me with clear information about your product, what sort of advertising you are after and for how long, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Since Picklebums is a personal blog I do not accept guest posts from brands or companies.
I occasionally run guest posts from other bloggers or writers, and will put out a call on my blog when these opportunities arise.
Picklebums chooses to support several charities.
I am a World Vision Australia Blog Ambassador and suppoprt World Vision both on and off my blog and with profits from my blogging work.
I also support Good Return and other charity and charity events, especially those relating to mothers and children, as they arise.
Guidelines for Advertising, Reviews and Give-aways.
- All content that has been paid for, by money, product, or trade, with have a clear disclosure statement at the beginning of the post
- All links that have been paid for, by money, product, or trade, will be nofollow.
- Picklebums will only promote or review products/services that I feel fit with my blog’s style and audience.
- Picklebums is a personal blog; I don’t write about or recommend things I haven’t personally experienced. All review posts must include a product for me to try.
- All review items must be shipped to me free of charge and are not returnable unless special arrangements have been made prior to the item being sent.
- Sending me an item to review does not guarantee it will feature on my blog. If you would like to confirm a review/giveaway post or be featured in your own post please contact me for my sponsored post guidelines and costs.
- Give Aways and Competitions will be conducted within legal terms and guidelines and prizes will be shipped directly to the winners.
- Picklebums may use information or a press release provided by a client but Picklebums’ articles are always written in my own voice.
- I always offer my honest opinion – good, bad or indifferent, but will give clients a chance to work through any major problems or concerns before I publish.
- Clients may make factual changes to a blog post but the final say on tone, wording and content remains with the author.
- No discriminatory or offensive ads will be accepted.