K.I.S.S – Keep it simple stupid! After my recent baking fails, I decided to keep it nice and simple when my kids asked me if we could bake something last […]
Advertising, Reviews and Give Aways.
Picklebums is a blog about everyday life as a Mum in rural Australia. Among lighthearted personal posts there is a focus on activities for children, family food and recipes, gardening and parenting. I share insights, printables and resources with my readers and strive to create a strong sense of community.
Picklebums offers a limited number of side bar advertising, as well as accepted sponsored opportunities
Working with Picklebums will allow you to reach thousands of women who are already users of social media in a way that is meaningful to them. Picklebums can represent and share your brand with a loyal and engaged audience.
Picklebums is well suited to promote family friendly, child centred products as well as products related to printing, art and craft, and design, home and garden.
Items such as children’s clothing, books, educational toys, art and craft supplies, kitchen and home-wares, printers and printing supplies, and gardening related products all do well on Picklebums
Working With Picklebums
If you would like more information about working with Picklebums, you can get in touch via my contact form for rates and details on the following:
- Sponsored posts.
- Reviews and give-aways
- Ambassador programs
- Creating content for brand websites
- Hosting twitter parties
- Setting up and curating pinterest boards
- Consulting with brands on how best to use social media
- Speaking at events/conferences about blogging, blog design, social media, parenting and more
- And other unique opportunities tailored to fit your brand.
Advertise on Picklebums.
Picklebums currently offers only two side bar advertising opportunities.
150x150px animated ads, high on the side bar, with a limit of only three ads at any time. Or 100x300px static ads lower on the side bar.
I can also offer graphic design services to create a suitable ad image or simple animation.
If you are interested in a side bar ad please contact me for more information.
Since Picklebums is a personal blog I do not accept guest posts from brands or companies.
I occasionally run guest posts from other bloggers or writers, and will put out a call on my blog when these opportunities arise.
Picklebums chooses to support several charities.
I am a World Vision Australia Blog Ambassador and suppoprt World Vision both on and off my blog and with profits from my blogging work.
I also support Good Return and other charity and charity events, especially those relating to mothers and children, as they arise.
Guidelines for Advertising, Reviews and Give-aways.
- Picklebums will only promote or review products/services that I feel fit with my blog’s style and audience.
- Picklebums is a personal blog; I don’t write about or recommend things I haven’t personally experienced.
- All review items must be shipped to me free of charge and are not returnable unless special arrangements have been made prior to the item being sent.
- Give Aways and Competitions will be conducted within legal terms and guidelines.
- All give away items must be shipped directly to the winners within 7 working days of notification of contact details.
- Picklebums may use information or a press release provided by a client but Picklebums articles are always written in my own voice.
- I always offer my honest opinion – good, bad or indifferent, but will give clients a chance to work through any major problems or concerns before I publish.
- All content that has been paid for, by money, product or trade, will have a clear disclosure statement at the top of the post, with a longer description at the end of the post.
- No discriminatory or offensive ads will be accepted.