Excuse the repeat photos of silly kids above. I know I already posted similar images on my free printable crazy glasses post… but every time I look at the photos we took that afternoon they make me smile, and we could all use more smiles in our day right?
School holidays are almost over and already I am mourning the loss of my lazy mornings. I am not ready to face third term, or making lunches, or organising swimming lessons. But since I wrote about not wishing my days away yet again this week I had better find some things that make me smile this term.
Here are a few things that have made me smile this week.
1. Oh I remember making these tube bracelets when I was a kid, time to make some with my kids I think.
2. I know we are behind the times but this song, and the movie have been on repeat at our house of late.
4. “Worry Less, Love More” -This shall be the voice in my head for the whole of this term.
5. This old post popped up again for me this week and it is something I needed to be reminded of.
6. I’ve been hanging out in other places this week too. I’ve been making Play-Doh monsters at Kidspot Village Voices, and sharing free printable flower matching cards at Learn With Play at Home.
What has been making you smile this week?
Feel free to share a link in the comments or pop over to my facebook page and share there if you like.