Last week I challenged you to let more happy in… this week I have challenged myself to notice and remember fourteen happy things.
1. The eery peace and beauty of misty rain on the main street at Sovereign Hill late on Monday afternoon.
2. Biggest kid holding the smallest kid’s hand.
3. Sitting on the couch chatting.
4. New Lego (just when I thought we couldn’t possibly need any more new Lego!)
5. Finding the three big kids in bed together, taking turns to read a book out loud.
6. A hot, hot shower.
7. Our house, even with all the mess and unfinished bits.
8. Hearing my girls refer to him as Johnny ‘Deep’.
9. Pig Impressions.
10. Raspberry drops
11. Letting the kids stay up extra late.
12. Not just ‘letting them’ watch DVDs but enjoying them watching without guilt or a feeling they should be doing something else because they’d already done everything!
13. Discovering little Noah-made worlds.
14. Corn chips.
Now it’s your turn.
Fourteen happy things… Go!