Easing into the new routines, isn’t going to be easy for me. The days of not having to be anywhere are gone, and I’m either going to be productive with this new routine or I’m going to sit here and tweet away the hours like I did yesterday!
So here’s a new list – 37 things to do before I turn 38!
1. Have a baby.
(Ok so that might be cheating a little since I’m already 17 odd weeks into that event. I could say ‘Have a baby in June’ – but that might be setting myself up for failure and disappointment, so I won’t.)
2. Sew something for me.
3. Wreck something.
4. Sort out a new logo and web site for my digi scrap design stuff
5. Cook these.. or something similar.
6. Draw or design and print an affirmation and display it somewhere I’ll see it.
7. Make something like this (thanks Maya Made)
8. Make stuff from paper
9. Design something fun and easily printable to offer as a free blog download
10. Grow an oak tree from an acorn.
11. Start a ‘Once a Month Scrapping’ habit and just do it!
12. de-clutter my wardrobe.
13. Go to a Makers Market
14. Buy a really ace pair of shoes.
15. Enjoy a vase of cut flowers now and then.
16. Buy a cool apron and wear it!
17. Put new art work in the kid’s frames.
18. Make place mats for every day use.
19. Blog some useful stuff as well as just random life stuff.
20. Recycle some crayons.
21. Buy a really good pen to draw with.
22. Plant a plate garden.
23. Do something fun.
24. Learn to write better.
25. Do one of the projects from my photojojo book.
26. Go somewhere new!
27. Attend an ABA meeting
28. Write/illustrate this list and display it somewhere I’ll see it
29. Print some photos just for me
30. Go camping.
31. Take at least one good photo of all of my kids together
32. Go out to dinner with friends.
33. Play with paint and/or ink
34. Buy something I don’t need but really want, just once.
35. Take the Small Boy swimming and get him over his water in the face fear
36. Eat a home grown chook
37. Go out and see something.. a show, a concert, a movie….
And in other news…
The girls had a fabulous first day yesterday. They came home and had to read their readers as soon as we got in the door. They are VERY keen to learn how to read! Thanks to everyone who has commented, tweeted, facebooked, smsed, called and emailed – we were really chuffed to hear from all of you!