Occasionally there are little things… often crazy little things… that just make me happy.
* Watching the school playground drain of children as soon as the ‘pre bell’ music goes in the morning. Especially this morning when I saw several children running happily to class singing along to “Don’t Worry…. be Happy!”
* Vitawheats with butter and Vegemite.
* Chickens bok-boking around our garden
* All three kids curled up on the couch, all intertwined together, watching a DVD.
* My smallest wearing and loving clothes his big sisters wore and love. Who cares if the gumboots are pink or the hat has a flower on it!
* Making a spare of the moment cake and having the whole lot scoffed in one sitting after dinner.
* Admiring my boy’s new hair cut… while at the same time ignoring all the bits I didn’t do perfectly.
* Watching the three outside children watch the inside child moving around in my belly.
* Meeting new people – now normally the mere thought of that would have me quaking in my boots but I found some brave today and went and met up with some other Melbourne Bloggers and had a fab time. Thanks to Planning Queen for organising it – pop over and see her post about the event.
* Flogging Ma Blog – join in with Mummy Time :)
Read the comments or scroll down to add your own:
Awww. Lovin your posts Miss Kate! They give the warm and fuzzies.XO
Happy FYBF, lovely lady.
so many good things
Big fan of the vita wheat with butter and vegemite myself – but the worms don’t work as well these days…
So many wonderful things to make you happy.
It was great to meet you today :)
[email protected] says
mmmm, vitaweats and vegemite… me too xxx
J.D. Meier says
I’m a believer that little things do mean a lot — like a snowball that builds momentum.