Time for a few gratefuls….
This week I am thankful.
* I am thankful for blogging friends who knit gorgeous cardigans for my new boy! Thank you so much to the lovely Pixie who knitted the gorgeous cardigan Quatro is wearing in the above photo!
* I am thankful to be able to listen to my big girls read each night and watch them swell with pride as they master each new book.
* I am thankful for a baby who sleeps, even when he doesn’t.
* I am thankful for my Mum.
* I am thankful my children have an awesome father who can comfort his over tired, cranky, upset tummy baby for half an hour while I have a bath.
* I am thankful for all the lovely comments, congratulations and good wishes we’ve gotten from everyone at school this week as they’ve met our new boy.
* I am thankful for orange juice and wagon wheels.
* I am thankful for a Middle Boy who sits next to his baby brother and tells him about all the people who love him.
* I am thankful for my lovely OB who was on holidays when Quatro was born, but who rang me ‘just for a chat to see how you’re going’ the day he got back.
* I am thankful for our wood burning fire… it’s been brrrrr freezing around here this week!
* I’m thankful to be part of a great group of Aussie Mum Bloggers … and to be flogging my blog with Mummy Time on Flog Yo Blog Friday!
Read the comments or scroll down to add your own:
awww. squishy lovely bubba :-)
Sounds like all is going well … hope to see you soon.
Oh my! What an awesome cardi and ace photo all over :)
Oh what a cute picture :)
I am thankful you are thankful.
He looks gorgeous.
He is adorable.
And we are grateful that we have you, Ms Picklebums.xx
Awww – such a gorgeous one.
Ear zee vagon veel, eat zee vagon veel <– that us playing over and over in my head right now. Cute picture, too!
Kristin (Wanderlust) says
After tweeting at you I got to wondering how your new little boy was so thought I’d pop over here and check in and lo! I was rewarded with a gorgeous photo! What a beautiful son you have, all snug in his new little cardigan.
What a gorgeous little model Quatro is proving to be. I’m glad that everything is going well :-)
Now that is just the cutest picture!!! I love the cardi, that colour is amazing…
Hugs – Jodie :)
He’s a gorgeous boy!
The mei teis that I’ve made are from here. Not sure if that will work, but I’ve added a link on my blog just in case. It’s a very helpful tutorial with videos to show how to get the padding into the straps. I think that the padding in the shoulder straps is too long at 22 inches, and made them 20 inches for my friend. I still think the padding could be cut down a little shorter. I also made the straps on the sleep hood heaps longer than suggested.
I love the oh so cheeky smile.