A while ago the very wise Sif asked a question on AB;
“If you could travel back in time and meet yourself 10 years ago…
What about 20 years ago…
What do you wish you could tell the younger you? “
It made me think not only about the stuff I would have told my younger self but what my plain old everyday self needs to be told as well… so here goes…
1) Spend more time outside doing good things.
2) Play more music, sing more, dance more.
3) Open the windows!
4) Not everything has an answer, you won’t always know why and that is ok!
5) Let go of expectations that are really holding you back.
6) Kiss your husband, even if he is squrivvley (ie will give you beard burn)
7) Quit wasting the awesomeness of now by worrying about things that might happen