I used to join the Things I Know link up every Friday… then I stopped.
I didn’t know anything else worth sharing.
I still don’t know anything worth sharing, but I’m sharing anyway.
So here they are… random things I know, accompanied by random photos.
* It’s cold. And wet. I don’t like cold and wet.
* Our internet is always dodgy when I have a deadline or a date with technology.
* I feels great when a project you’ve been helping with comes together and is launched! Things They Didn’t Tell you about Parenting is an ebook anthology featuring 32 Australian Bloggers (including me!) and all proceeds go to Foundation 18.
* Lego is a gift from the universe to stressed parents everywhere, or am I the only one who’s kids play Lego nicely together for hours on end?
* It is never silent here. Even at night there are people snoring, and breathing loud, and talking in their sleep… not mention the noisy midnight cows.
* Silence is strange when you haven’t heard it for a long time.
* Climbing to the top of a ‘spider’s web’ in the playground, riding a giant bike over speed bumps and then challenging a friend to a swimming race all in the matter of an hour isn’t a good idea if you want to be able to walk during the following week.
* Interesting people and good conversation make for a fabulous time.
The silence, good conversation and sore legs all came courtesy of Big4 Bellarine’s Mum’s Night Out last weekend. Thanks so much to Sophie and her team for putting on this fabulous event. I’m taking my kids back to Big4 Bellarine in a few weeks and I’ll blog some more details about this awesome family holiday spot then!
Do you know anything today? Of course you do!
Link up with Singular Insanity and join in with Things I Know!