My house looks like a pack of feral possums has rampaged through it.
They came in the front door, tossing shoes and bags and bits of paper as they went. They proceeded to the living room strewing crusts of bread, muddy foot prints and various items of clothing, and then went out the back door into the wild weather… never to be seen again.
I should tidy up. I could tidy up. But I won’t.
Later I will deal with the mess and the rabid wild life that caused it. Later I will tame them with Legos and painting and Chinese take out. Later.
Right now I will ignore the mess, and enjoy the peace for a little while.
Here are some other things I have enjoyed this week…
1. Lets talk about donut muffins. I’ve made my fair share and they are good, very good. Generally I put a dollop of jam in the middle of mine to add to the authentic do-nutty taste, but this version from The Ginger Snap Girl has the jam on the outside and is genius!
2. Secret code writing will help me deal with my feral possum problem.
4. A couple of these ‘floating frames’ wouldn’t go astray on that wall either I think.
5. Are you a scarf wearer? I am trying to be but not really pulling it off. But I think I might drag out the sewing machine and make myself one of these.
6. I’m joining the Playful Learning Ecademy World Tour! I adore the playful learning blog and am excited to join a host of other inspiring bloggers sharing some of what makes playful learning so great. My post is due next week so keep an eye out.
Found anything worth ignoring the feral possums for this week?
Feel free to share a link in the comments or over on my facebook page.