Ok I know I was tagged for two things a while back and just haven’t got to them.. mostly cause they are hard!
The first from Miss Pumpkin Doodles…
“The rules: Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names.”
Seven facts? Hello.. way too hard!
1) I am not a neat and tidy person, but I’d like to be organised.
2) I don’t like horses much, yet we are about to have a couple agisted on our back paddock! Sheep would have been so much better!
3) I am always cold
4) My favorite food is Turkish delight… but only the cheap stuff wrapped in chocolate.
5) I am indecisive, especially when it comes to spending money
6) I am addicted to reading blogs
7) I don’t know where my children are!
The other tag thingy is the book one.. can’t for the life of me remember who it was that tagged me for this but I think you are supposed to open the closest book to a random page and type out the first paragraph, so here goes…
The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis
Uncle Andrew stood trembling and swaying this way and that. He had never liked animals at the best of times, being usually rather afraid of them; and of course years of doing cruel experiments on animals had made him hate and fear them far more.
“Now sir,” said the Bulldog in his business-like way, “are you animal, vegetable, or mineral?” That was what it really said; but all Uncle Andrew heard was “Gr-r-r-r-arrh-ow!”
Ok if you want to be tagged for either of these, consider yourself tagged :) Go forth and blog people!