I used to write Grateful Friday posts each week… but then I got a little over being so regimented in when I blogged what so I stopped. I thought I would just blog it whenever I felt like it… except I haven’t blogged any gratefulness since. Until today.
Today I am thankful for –
– Sunshine and warm weather
– Nannys who cook dinner and throw buckets of love and attention over my children
– BoBos who come home all to giggle with my small boy
– My camera and time to play with it
– Lying in the sun together on our huge trampoline
– Good friends to make weekend plans with
– Babies who are all safe and snug in bellies just waiting for the right moment to come out, as well as those who are already here.
– poppies that bloom
– Husbands who bribe me with sweet treets and cuddles.
– plans to be made and dreams to be had.
What are you thankful for today?