I was tagged to do the ‘7 random facts about you’ Me Me a while back – firstly by the tuppa-princess over at Kate’s Ramble and then for a very similar ‘7 wierd facts’ one by the always interesting Roaming Aussie Mum. I think I have possibly already blogged these, or something like them, before (I am too lazy to go look through my poorly categorised archives to check) but that’s ok, it is a slow blogging day so I figured ‘what the hay…’
So you know the deal – blog 7 facts, random, weird or otherwise about yourself and then tag someone else to do the same. Now seven is a lot, so how about I just start typing and see how many I can manage ok?
1) I like to listen to AM talk back radio in the car. ABC Melbourne 774 if you must know. It makes me feel like I am having a grown-up conversation with someone, about things more worldly wise than whether Tinkerbelle wears shoes or not – even if really I am only just listening. Ok I admit I sometimes talk back to the radio. Me? Desperate for adult conversation? Never!
2) I don’t mind almost all insects, even spiders don’t phase me too much. I can do snails, even let them crawl along my hand, but slugs… ugh.. slugs make my skin crawl….
3) I have wrinkles and pimples. How is that fair?
4) I love musicals…. especially those made into movies. In moments of weakness I have fantasies of throwing a Sound of Music karaoke party – though I suck at parties so I’d really just like someone else to do it and for me to have the confidence or enough alcohol to actually get up and sing. Any one want to host the party and ply me with tequila??
5) I keep thinking things are crawling on me. Things like ants, or spiders or something. They aren’t….when I suddenly whip up the leg of my PJs to try and catch the sneaky culprit in the act, there is, in fact, nothing there. But it feels like things are crawling on me….
6) I forgot it was my wedding anniversary the other day. In my defence, the Baldy Boy forgot too. The only person who remembered was my mother – do you think it is odd that after 8 years the only person who actually recalls the date we finally stopped living in sin is my mother?
7) The idea that you can mix chicken and apricots is just so so SO wrong.
Now here is the part where I am supposed to tag seven other people, but you know that would involved me trying to figure out who has and hasn’t done this already and then get all the links together and I am sure I already told you I was being lazy tonight – so take this as an open invitation. If you are more weird or random than me go ahead and post, like to it in the comments and I will add a link to you here!
Read the comments or scroll down to add your own:
3) and 4) – me too! I’m not offering to host that party, but I’ll come and sing karoake with you!
I am 1) 3) 5) and 6) Seriously, I have a teenager with beautiful skin, plus he’s a boy. We share the acne cream. The wrinkle cream is all mine. Swell.
I often read your blog but have yet to comment but after reading your list had to say yes! to 1 makes me feel I know what is going on outside my little world, 2, 3 and 6.