As my very good friend over at Yay For Home says almost every Friday, here are some things I know…
* It is worth overdoing the iron part of the pregnancy multi vitamin just a little, to get the bits that stop the middle of the night killer leg cramps. I am still limping three days later!
* When one child gets a runny nose and a cough, it is just a matter of time before it filters through the rest of the family
*If #4 comes out with a bruise on his or her bum I confess, it will be all my fault. I seem to spend a heck of a lot of time trying to get this kid’s butt out from between my ribs!
*The Small Boy will talk my ear off if it is just me and him, but have someone he doesn’t know very well ask him a question and you’d swear her was mute.
* It is heaven… relaxing, funny, interesting, enjoyable, heaven to spend time with friends. And I need to do it more often.
* Some days I really miss peanut butter.
* I love my bed… and a long, hot bath.
*interNational Scrapbooking Day is coming up this weekend… all my digi scrap designs are on sale at 30% off for the weekend.
* It’s FlogYoBlog Friday over at Mummy Time… go join in!