My friend at Yay for Home knows a lot….
I, on the other hand, only know a few things, like….
– If your kids do four year old kinder twice be prepared to gush over the same kid made christmas presents two years in a row.
– If there is a two year old learning to use the toilet in your house there will be lost of puddles and the occasional ‘poop-splat’.
– It took me six years to learn to just not put the breakable decorations on the Christmas tree.
But there are many things I don’t know, like…
– Why does time always fly when you have so much to do?
– Why is there never ink in the printer when you really need to print?
– Where are the mosquitoes coming from and how are they getting in?
– Who ate all the strawberries?
– Why did my girls stand up and dance in front of hundreds of people on Sunday then refuse to join in at their kinder concert on Tuesday?
– why don’t they make little undies? Size 2-3 is not big enough for my bumless children.