Some days it helps to remember the little things that make you smile….
* Watching the school playground empty of kids as soon as the ‘pre-bell music’ starts to play.
* The fact that Muski insists on calling Winnie the Pooh “Wee and Poo”.
* Sunshine on the mountain in the morning.
* Watching Muski’s eyes as he sits on the toilet. They go from intense concentration to delight and pride as he begins to wee!
* Having Zoe wander in out of the blue and say “Hey Mum…. I love you. That’s all”.
* Being served morning tea of tomato, butter and half a bread roll. (See photo above)
* Good News!
*Izzy still attempting to convince me we should call the baby Ophira.
What’s making you smile today?