Ok following Annette’s lead on her blog…. Things that made me smile today :)
– Seeing my 10 month old niece pull herself up on Izzy and them both topple to the ground laughing!
– Hearing Izzy tell Bobo (her grand dad) what we do with the millipedes.. “Burn the suckers!”
– Making Zoe say ‘doridee’ (Dorothy) over and over… can’t help myself it is just so darn cute!
– Downloading loads of stuff to play with and not worrying about our limit for a second!
– Seeing my parents after 5 weeks, having dinner cooked for me, having a bath AND a shower and watching my girls lap up all the love they can get!