Ok following Annette’s lead on her blog…. Things that made me smile today :)
– Seeing my 10 month old niece pull herself up on Izzy and them both topple to the ground laughing!
– Hearing Izzy tell Bobo (her grand dad) what we do with the millipedes.. “Burn the suckers!”
– Making Zoe say ‘doridee’ (Dorothy) over and over… can’t help myself it is just so darn cute!
– Downloading loads of stuff to play with and not worrying about our limit for a second!
– Seeing my parents after 5 weeks, having dinner cooked for me, having a bath AND a shower and watching my girls lap up all the love they can get!
Read the comments or scroll down to add your own:
haha great list Kate – certainly made me smile – love the ‘burn the suckers!!’ ROFLMAO!!
Awww, that made me smile too!! Glad you guys had a great time at your folks, and to the millipedes, I say ‘Burn the suckers’ too!
Oh, and Kate, forgot to say – thanks for writing about what made you smile :o)
Bin Mitch's Mum says
Love the list :) Missed you guys today. Hope everybody’s healthy again really soon …
awww, so sweet- made me smile too :)