At the start of the year I was excited to be part of great ebook full of ideas and activities for babies and toddlers – Zero to Two, The Book of Play. I had so much putting together the activity and printable for that ebook that I was delighted to be asked to contribute to a new ebook – Three to Five – Playful Preschool.
This ebook is all about preschoolers and is full of ideas and inspiration for anyone who works with, or loves a 3-5 year old including;
- 25+ awesome activities for hands on, play based learning that are practical and easy to follow
- 10 printable resources including a city play scape scene, My First Journal pages, a recipe card, numbers game, weather chart printables, alphabet play mats, hand drawn art pages, conversation cards, block building challenge cards and bookmarks.
- links to over 50 more preschool activities
We made this fun printable city scene, perfect for a little imaginative play or for the occasional car or city sing along!
The ebook is a collaboration of some of the best bloggers who specialise in play-based learning, including Laughing Kids Learn, Octavia and Vicky, Babble Dabble Do, Creative With Kids, Learn With Play At Home, and many more.
How do you get it?
- This is an ebook, which means you will be sent a link that allows you to download a pdf containing the ebook and all the resources.
- You can read it on a screen or device, or you can print any or all of the ebook as needed.
- You pay via PayPal, which will take care of any currency conversion for you.
- As a contributor to this ebook I make a commission on each sale from my blog, so click the image button to get your copy, and support my little obsession with making printables!