I have things on my mind, but for some reason I can’t seem to glue them all together to make any kind of coherent anything. So here is the strange, wonderful, jumbled, mess that is my mind at the present moment… in list form.
* August already. When did that happen?
* Hand-me-down clothes are awesome.
* How can such a small person pee so much?
* We finally have our building permit… and that is kinda scary.
* I cleaned the house this morning…. it’s surprising how easy it is and how little time it takes when you just do it. Mind you it is all messy again now, so it is no wonder I procrastinate instead of just doing it.
* When will the sun come back?
* Thank you.
* I am so jealous of all the lush green grass and gardens in summer photos on US blogs right now. Our grass is never lush and green. I want a lush green lawn to throw a blanket on and eat a picnic.
* The ‘Middle Child’ is both horrible and delightful at the moment. Huh?
* Can you be a ‘middle child’ if you are the third of four? Even if the first two are twins?
* A good conversation, even with a 6 year old, makes me so happy.
* Seed catalogue arrived…. oh I have such big plans. Totally unreasonable, unattainable, awesome, big plans.
* Every day we get more and more political propaganda mail. It’s such a HUGE waste of money, it makes me angry and sad and determined not to vote for any of them!
* I want to sew the girls skirts to wear to a wedding in two weeks time. I am insane.
* Arrggh! yet another blogger blog with same page comments that I can’t comment on. So frustrating!
* I wonder what we should have for dinner tomorrow night?
* Euw baby spew.
* cold feet, facebook, snoring, jam tots, bean tepees ……
* baby alarm, bed time.