If you are looking for a fun craft that’s perfect for kids from age 6, right up to adults, then you’ll love these super fun Easter Perler bead ideas and patterns.
There are so many fun Easter themed designs to choose from, so if your tub of fusible beads has been sitting in the cupboard ignored and lonely, this list of ideas might be just what’s needed to get your kids busy crafting again.
Or if you’ve never tried fusible bead projects before, the Easter break is a great time to give them a try.
These super fun Easter Perler bead ideas will keep kids and adults happily crafting throughout the Easter season.
This post contains affiliate links.
Perler beads, or you might know them as Hama beads, or fusible beads, are a great craft activity for kids, tweens and teens (there are big Perler bead options for little hands too). Making Perler bead crafts is a great activity idea for a group of kids of different ages, as everyone can work on their own projects at their own level.
If you haven’t crafted with Perler beads before and you need some tips, or if you are looking for some fun patterns, check out our huge list of Perler bead tips and ideas here.
Easter Perler Bead Ideas
- Make A Perler Bead 3D Easter Bunny from Lacey’s Crafts.
Check out this step by step video and make this cute little Easter bunny,
- Easter Egg Silhouettes from Perler.
These pretty eggs would look lovely as Easter decorations.
- Spring and Easter Perler Bead Patterns from And Next Comes L.
Make a mini bunny, chick, and flower with these easy perler bead patterns.
- Perler Bead Bunny from Mama in the Know.
Use the free printable pattern to make this adorable little Easter bunny
- 3D Easter Eggs from A Subtle Revelry.
I love the brightly coloured patterns on these Perler bead Easter eggs.
- Easter Egg Basket from Perler.
Make this cute Easter basket and mini eggs.
- Hama Bead Rabbits from FRK Hansen.
I love how the ribbon is incorporated into this fusible bead bunny design.
- Hama Bead Easter Egg Suncatchers from Jennifer’s Little World.
These gorgeous egg suncatchers will look amazing decorating your windows.
- Long-Legged Chickens from Krea By Anja Takacs.
These long legged chicks are so quirky and cool, and such an fun way to use Perler beads!
- 3D Easter Egg and Chick from Leuk Met Kids.
These easy patterns makes a cool 3D egg, and a super cute little chick.
- Hama Bead Easter Egg Coasters from Jennifer’s Little World.
This Easter craft would make a lovely gift or pretty Easter decor for your home.
- How to Make a Perler Bead Easter Chick from Lacey’s Crafts.
This video shows how to make a simple, yet adorable, little chick hatching from an egg.
- Mini Hama Bead Easter Egg Cake Toppers from Jennifer’s Little World.
There are so many fun ways you could use these mini Easter eggs.
- Melting Beads Chick from Craftideas.
You can make this cute Easter chicken with a regular square peg board.
- Standing Egg and Easter Chick from Spotlight.
The little feet in this design could be added to all kinds of fun Easter perler bead patterns.
- Easter Egg Ornaments from Perler.
The gorgeous colours in these Easter eggs would look beautiful hung as a decoration or attached to an Easter card.
- 3D Perler Bead Easter Eggs from Pixel Art Show.
This video shows you how to make a super cool, egg-shaped box!
- Perler Bead Bunny Pattern from Perler Bead Patterns.
This is a good, clear, pattern for making a cute bunny.
- Easter Bunnies from Kreativa Karin.
These bunnies make such gorgeous Easter decorations.
- Easter Decorations by Hama
There are lots of fun Easter decoration ideas in this video.