I’m hanging on my the skin of my teeth…
That’s such a weird expression, but it feels so true today.
Getting even half the things on my list done before the end of next week seems just as implausible as having skin on your teeth, let alone skin that hangs on to something. And yet, here I am still plodding away.
But lets ignore that long list for a little while. Lets focus on the positive.
- Preschool is done and school finishes tomorrow. Five weeks of holidays! Yes!
- The weather is hot and we spent the entire afternoon and most of the evening in the pool, even though it is technically still a school night!
- Plans have been made for catching up with friends, and each child is planning a special adventure day for the holidays.
- The garden is growing, I’ve pulled and plaited a huge haul of garlic and the ever reliable zucchini will be the first summer crop we eat.
- I have books to read and a hammock to lie in.
- Gifts have been bought, good ones, little things I know my kids will adore, and I can’t wait to give them.
There are still lots of things on my list, too many things, but tonight I am going to ignore them all, turn on the TV and wrap presents!
I’ve got a pile of gorgeous wrapping paper and ribbons and I made these cute little gift boxes for a few ‘impossible to wrap’ little gifts.
These free printable gift boxes are so easy to make – just cut out the design, cut the slots in the side tabs, fold up each side and poke the star shapes at the top though the slots to keep the box closed.
I’ve also included a cute little Santa tag to go with each box. They are just perfect for little treasures!
These printables are A4 sized pdf files. If you are printing on US ‘letter sized’ paper be sure to select ‘fit’ or ‘shrink to fit’ from your printer options.
Please remember that the printables at picklebums.com are for personal use only, you may not sell, share, or link directly to these files.