Have some crafty fun with these spooky, but not too scary, super cute, Halloween perler bead ideas.
These fabulous fusible bead projects are a great Halloween craft activity for kids of all ages, and lots of these perler bead projects would make great non-candy treats to share on Halloween.
You can make so many cool projects with Perler beads and Halloween is the perfect time for some Perler bead crafting!
Pick a Halloween Perler bead project and have fun crafting for an afternoon, or get the kids busy making non-candy treats to give out on Halloween.
This post contains affiliate links.
Perler beads (you might call Hama beads, or fusible beads) are a super fun craft activity for kids from age 6 right up to adults. There are even jumbo fusible bead options so even preschoolers can have fun making some simple perler bead crafts. Getting crafty with Perler bead is a great activity if you have a group of kids of different ages and interests, and it’s the perfect tween and teen craft too.
If you are new to fusible beads and need some tips, or if you are looking for some more fun patterns, check out our bumper list of Perler bead tips and ideas here.
And check out some of our favourite Perler bead supplies. :
So grab a big tub of perler beads and and get crafty making some of these super cool Halloween perler bead ideas.
Halloween Perler Bead Ideas
You are going to want to grab an extra pack of black perler beads for these projects, or try this fun ‘pumpkin patch’ mixed bead bag with lots of Halloween themed colours and even some stripey beads!
- Perler Bead Ghosts from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
There are two cute ghost patterns to choose from, as well as some pumpkins and a bat!
- Halloween Top Hat Creatures from Brainpower Family
These cute little Halloween creatures use the stripey Perler beads and also some super cool glow in the dark beads!
- Dracula Perler Bead Pattern from Fun Loving Families.
This cute little Dracula pattern is a super fun Halloween craft project to try.
- Perler Bead Frankenstein from Krysanthe.
This cute Frankenstein pattern is perfect for Halloween and Krysanthe has lots of other simple Halloween patterns to try too.
- Graveyard Ghouls from Perler.
These ghoulish characters are perfect for glow in the dark beads and they’d make great bag tags!
- Halloween Party Favor Cards from A Pretty Cool Life.
These gorgeous little cards would be so much fun to make give out to trick-or-treaters!
- Simple Black Cat Pattern from Laceys Crafts.
This cute little black cat is a perfect friend for all the witches out there!
- Cute Perler Spiders from @Karenspeler.
IF you don’t like spiders then don’t click this link, although these perler spiders are more cute than scary!
- Perler Creepy Spider Kit
If you are just starting out with fuisble beads this kit has everything you need to make this creepy spider.
- Hama Bead Haunted House from Jennifer’s Little World.
I love this cute little haunted house!
- Ghost Earrings from Fun Loving Families.
These little ghosts earrings are adorable and would make a lovely Halloween treat or gift for friends.
- Skull Earrings from Just Halloween Crafts.
If ghosts are not your thing, how about these adorable skull earrings??
- Rainbow Skull from My Rainbow Crochet
This rainbow skull looks great made from perler beads, but this crafty person also made it as a giant crossstich!
- Day of the Dead Perler Bead Skulls from Gathering Beauty.
Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is after Halloween, but these gorgeous skulls could be used for both celebrations.
- Dancing Skeleton from panduro.
Translate the instructions into English to make this cool movable skeleton.
- Pumpkin Faces from Perler.
This is such a clever way to use Perler beads to decorate a pumpkin!
- Perler Bead Jack O Lantern Candle Holder from Krysanthe
Pop a battery powered tea light candle behind this jack-o-lantern and what it glow!
- Perler Bead Spider Web Pattern from Just Halloween Crafts.
You could make little spider webs in all different colours!
- Hama Bead Halloween Coasters from Jennifer’s Little World.
These spooky coasters are perfect for popping under a drink at your Halloween party!
- Easy Pumpkin with a Hat Pattern from Pixelreal.
This simple pattern makes a super cute jack-o-lantern wearing a hat!
- Cute Witch Perler Bead Pattern from Craft Project Ideas.
There are lots of easy Halloween fusible bead patterns here, but my favourite is the cute witch.
- Adorable Owl for Halloween from Les Mercredisde Julie.
This cute little owl wearing a witch’s hat is perfect for Halloween.
- Vampire Bats from Perler.
These vampire bats are almost cute, flying around the vampire moon!
- Hama Beads Eye Coaster from Les Mercredisde Julie.
This is another super fun, and a little bit creepy, fusible bead project for Halloween!
- Jack-O-Lantern Necklace from Kandi Patterns.
Make this fun necklace from a jack-o-lantern pattern.
If you loved these Perler bead ideas, check out this huge list of more than 40 awesome Perler Bead tips and ideas.
Read the comments or scroll down to add your own:
These are so adorable
Tammy Thompson says
How do I pull these pattern ideas up from this site. I tap on them and they will not pull anything up. I am on 25 of the best Halloween Perler Ideas. Thanks for your help and reply in advance. I want to make the ghouls from the Perler.
Thanks so much for letting me know about that error. It should be fixed and the links should be working now.
love it <3