If I keep saying it over and over again and writing it down a few times maybe I will remember all the things I want to get done between now and Thursday lunch time when our guests arrive….
– Clean the house (and that is one HUGE task let me tell you)
– Put away washing (love the Baldy Boy for washing a million loads but now I have to put it all away somewhere!)
– Finish the crafty presents we are making (sounds like a lot but it only an hour of easy painting with the kids)
– Make bread for Thursday’s lunch
– Make pancake mix for Christmas breakfast
– Wrap the last few presents
There that doesn’t sound too much does it… ok if you knew how much of a disaster zone our house was you’d probably disagree, and I probably will too when I am looking for somewhere to hide ten baskets of clean laundry on Thursday morning! Lucky for me our house guests aren’t too picky about these kinds of things!
What’s on your to do list?
In other news… the Nutcracker was fabulous, but the fancy Christmas light show at the Casino totally freaked Zoe out and she and I had to leave. Slowly slowly learning what Christmas traditions we’ll do and which we’ll avoid like the plague!