This week I am thinking about swimming, wrapping presents and all the things I need to do in the days leading up to Christmas day…. and that is it!
Do you do that too?
Plan your life and keep everything going up until a certain date or event, and forget that life continues on after that?
It seems my brain can only manage to keep ticking over if I restrict it’s range to the next big thing only… I’ll deal with what comes afterwards afterwards!
Occasionally I think a little past next Wednesday though… and while I have one more cool post to share with you on Monday, after that I will be taking a break from the blog until after New Years. I’ll be back in January with a reduced posting schedule as I enjoy our summer holidays with my kids, and I’ll be back in full swing by February when we start the new school year and I send my baby off to kinder (preschool) for the first time!!
Oh! February! Back to School! Panic!
See… this is why I need to focus on just the next few days!
Here are few other things to focus on while you are not thinking too far ahead…
– These tree round ornaments made with a free printable from Love From Ginger are just gorgeous!
– Simple yet awesome paper plate star hats from Buzzmills would be great for Christmas or New Years… not that I am thinking that far ahead.
– Peppermint Candy Cane Brownies… nuff said.
– These cut and fold paper stars from Mini Eco are cool!
– My kids will love making these crystal gardens from Babble Dabble Do
– And a little something fun… I think my kids and I could get into ‘eyebombing’! (find more cool videos suitable for kids at The Kids Should See This)