Have some crafty fun with these awesome Valentine’s Perler bead ideas.
These fusible bead projects are a great Valentine’s Day craft activity and they make gorgeous handmade Valentine’s gifts.
Pick a Perler bead project and have fun crafting for an afternoon, or get the kids busy making Valentine’s gifts for family and friends.
This post contains affiliate links.
Perler beads (you might call Hama beads, or fusible beads) are a great craft activity for kids from age 6 right up to adults (there are bigger fusible bead options for little hands too). Making Perler bead crafts is a great activity if you have a group of kids of different ages, and it’s the perfect tween and teen craft too.
If you are new to fusible beads and need some tips, or if you are looking for some fun patterns, check out our bumper list of Perler bead tips and ideas here.
And check out some of our favourite Perler bead supplies. :
Grab some Perler beads, a base, some baking paper and an iron and you are ready to make some gorgeous Valentine’s Perler bead crafts!
Valentines Perler Bead Ideas
Make sure you’ve got lots of red and pink perler beads ready to make these gorgeous Valentine’s Perler bead ideas.
Tip: If you are planning to make lots of hearts, make sure you have a pack of pegboards that include a heart shape, it will make crafting hearts a lot quicker and easier!
- Perler Bead Valentines from Camille Styles.
These mini hearts are easy to make and would be great Valentine’s gifts for a class or group.
- Perler Bead Valentines with free printable from I Dig Pinterest.
Combine these cute Perler bead patterns with the free printables to make adorable Valentines.
- Minecraft Perler Bead Valentines from Krysanthe
Minecraft fans will love making these Valentine’s gifts.
- Valentine’s Cards from Perler.
Make your Valentine’s Day cards extra special by adding 3D features.
- Perler Bead Picture Frame Heart from Red Ted Art.
This cute little picture frame would make a lovely gift.
- Owl Always Love You from Perler
If you love owls you’ve love this cute Valentines Perler bead idea.
- Key Chain Heart Valentines from Simple As That.
Friends and family would love to receive one of these handmade Valentines.
- Hama Bead Spinning Heart Decoration from Jennifer’s Little World.
Make these gorgeous Valentines decorations.
- Hama Hearts from It’s a Heart Heart Season
Make some of these lovely Scandinavian inspired ‘woven’ hearts.
- Perler Bead Frame Heart Pins from Metro Parent
This is a great Valentine’s craft for kids to make.
- Printable Valentines Cards for Perler Beads from Thriving Parents.
Make a heart to go with these cute free printable Valentine’s Day cards.
- You Melt My Heart Perler Bead Valentine from The Kim Six Fix
If you have a heart bead board these will be super quick and easy to make.
- Salt Dough and Perler Bead Valentine’s Ornaments from Meaningful Mama.
This is a fun and different way to use perler beads!
- Valentine’s Day Hair Accessories from Eighteen25.
Make this gorgeous wearable perler bead craft!
- Lollipop Lips from Perler.
These fun lollipop[ holders would make a great Valentine’s gift!
- Rainbow Heart from Kandi Patterns.
I love this colourful heart, plus this site has lots more patterns and ideas.
- Penguin Perler Bead Pun Card from Quit Spooling Around.
Just in case pink hearts are not your thing, try this punny penguin pattern and card idea.
- Perler Bead Hearts from Origami Tutorials.
These little hearts would make a great necklace or keychain.
- Love Bugs from Perler.
Make some of these crazy cute little love bugs!
- Perler Bead Valentine’s Day Cards from Crafts Unleashed.
These Valentine’s cards look fancy but they are easy enough for the kids to make!