I have achieved very little this week.
Well apart from keeping four children alive and mostly happy, apart from that momentous feat, the main thing I have done this week is procrastinate.
I am very good at procrastinating… very, very good.
If you need a little help with the whole procrastinating thing, here are eight awesome ways to procrastinate.
- Look at awesome back yards with amazing swimming pools that you will never have on Pinterest.
- Do a little facebook stalking – why of course it is a good idea to look up the boy you had a crush on in high school to see how he turned out, of course.
- Bake cookies… or just make cookie dough and eat it
- Wander around the garden pretending to pull out weeds.
- Organise your kindle books by category.
- Write a list of things you would do if you won 10 million dollars.
- Sit in the sunshine because vitamin D is important you know.
- Candy crush… soda.
Are you any good at procrastinating?
If you are as good at procrastinating as I am, let me know your secrets! I could always use a few new ways to procrastinate for next week!
Leave a comment below and tell me your favourite way to procrastinate.