I have a love hate relationship with my kindle.
I love my kindle because…
- I love that I can read in the dark.
- I love that it tells me how many more hours I have left in a book.
- I love that is light and I can take it anywhere.
- I love I can buy a new book even at 2am when I can’t sleep.
I hate my kindle because…
- I hate that I can’t easily lend my kindle books. (I know this is possible in theory but has anyone actually made it work?)
- I hate that I can’t read my kindle in the bath. (Well I am not game to do it anyway!)
- I hate that can’t buy second hand or donate your books.
- I hate that I don’t get to see all the great cover art.
The joy of libraries and bookshops are at battle with the convenience of the internet and the fact that I am reading way more now that I have a kindle.
What do you think?
Do you have an eReader?
Do you love em or hate em?
And while you’re here, tell me what you are reading right now.