1. It’s hot here. A nice early blast of summer, which in general I love, but it has it’s draw backs. Like the fact that it’s been too hot to plant all the seedlings currently taking up space on my window sill.
2. I have fifteen lime green leotards and 15 antennae head bands in the back of my car. Please don’t let me loose/break/forget any of them in the next four weeks.
3. I wonder if we can get away with two school dresses each? Plus a polo shirt and jacket, and maybe a pair of shorts, each? And a school bag, each…. And what shoes do kids wear to school these days?
4. The girls are planning to make it rich with their twin guinea pig circus show. I wish them luck… the guinea pigs that is.
5. A trip to Ikea is always good.
6. I am planning to make 40 odd sprinkle covered cupcakes on Wednesday, in between kinder and school and life. it sounds crazy, but it is so much better than birthday plans we’ve had any other year!
7. I should be chugging through the mountains of laundry in this good drying weather… but I’m not.
8. Is it better to have an even number of list items, or an odd one?