Taking some time to just hang out and do nothing these holidays has meant I’ve had time to notice all the good things in my life.
Good things that are forgotten in the blur of busy days.
Good things that are forgotten when things get tough.
Good things like…
- Splashing around in the paddling pool on a hot day.
- Making a cake for not particular reason, just because you can.
- Hearing the thundering sound of feet approaching when you ask ” Does anyone want cake?”
- Babies blowing raspberries.
- Real, hand picked, raspberries
- Saying “Yes”
- Getting to the bottom of the laundry basket
- Three small heads together whispering and giggling
- A new black pen to draw with
- Drawing portraits with the kids.
- Taking videos of each other and giggling as we play them back
- The potential of a new day, new week, new year!
What good things have you taken the time to notice lately?