With thanks to Yay For Home for this great Friday tradition….
Things I know…
* Your current children will suddenly become HUGE and terribly grown up as soon as your new baby is born.
* Ifomercials can be addictive…. I’m sure I need a steam mop and some Wen hair care products….not to mention a ‘Zumba Body’.
* There is some unwritten code between all babies – they WILL wake up as soon as you sit down in front of the computer, no matter what.
* Boobs and breast milk are amazing…. uncomfortable, tricky, somewhat annoying, yet still amazing.
* You know you have a newborn when you go from wishing the baby would just sleep for more than an hour to wishing the baby would just wake up and feed all within a 12 hour period!
* Flogging your blog over at Mummy Time is a great way to find some awesome new blogs to read – go take a look!
Read the comments or scroll down to add your own:
Naomi Ellis says
love the things I know list. totally takes me back to when my kids were born. crazy enough I miss some of those moments. congrats on your baby. Enjoy :) Naomi
Oh late night newborn feeding TV! After Tannah was born I was thinking about taking up tennis after watching Wimbledon In the wee hours for weeks…
Ah yes, I remember the weeks of the infomercial well!!!
Wow, a new babe! Too exciting!!
Wen products are fabbo, but the selling system is not! Unless you wash your hair reaaaaally often and use looooots of product, you will soon be stockpiled up the wazzoo. I know this because a mate gave me some of her excess! Don’t go there.
Good luck with the feeds!
Hehe, I remember how big Amy suddenly seemed and she was only 2.5 at the time!
Just been through and caught up, he is gorgeous Kate!
Boobs are amazing aren’t they? And yes, they are annoying, and sometimes painful. But definitely wonderful.