Looking for some last minute gift ideas for the kids in your life? Lets get a little crafty and avoid the shops, here’s a list of ideas to help you do it!
1. Download some audio books and put them on an mp3 player, or burn them to a CD.
2. Make your own colouring or drawing book. Print some of our fabulous free drawing prompts and make them into a super cool drawing book!
3. Make a newspaper sword – my kids are crazy about the Narnia stories at the moment and they’d love this for a bit of role play!
5. Make an old puzzle into a magnetic puzzle!
6. Make a crystal tree! (we bought one of these last Christmas and it was a HUGE hit!)
7. Make or collect some dress ups.
8. Make a simple stone noughts and crosses set.
9. Make a catapult game.
11. Collect some wood and make your own threading beads.
13. Make a hula hoop, or three!
14. How about a bug catcher necklace?
15. Bake them their favourite sweet treat.
16. Collect up some interesting shaped containers and make your own moon sand.
17. Make some marker paints.
18. Alphabet rocks for those letter obsessed kids like my four year old!
19. Make a sleeping bag for their favourite soft toys.
20. A set of pom pom magnets would be fun on the fridge!
Please leave a comment and add your own ideas and links!